skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About Me
Home
xsprinter LIVE
My Activities
xsprinter LIVE
Anime Alliance
ToyCon Philippines
My Music
Subscribe
Follow Me!
Check my Facebook
Popular Posts
It's not Huangyan, it's Panatag!
China is being stupid and ignorant on all levels. I have nothing against China, but seriously. How narrow-minded can you get? If that...
WCS Day 1 - New Challenges
Nagoya - Centrair Airport Int'l Arrivals Area My journey to the land of the rising sun isn't really as thrilling as I thought it...
NOW PLAYING - Love Song by BIGBANG
THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY FCKIN' RIGHT!! I hate this love song. So it's 2:04 in the afternoon here. Blogging in class since I'm we...
Gamestop FAIL
Okay so I was browsing Gamestop because my friend Tessa wanted a game. When I clicked the link, I found this.. Now clearly something's...
MTV's Video Music Awards 2011
The VMA's was a blast. Everyone also got shocked at Lady Gaga's appearance. No one could've probably expected that he'd come...
NOW PLAYING: I Need A Girl by Taeyang featuring G-Dragon
Hahaha... the title suggests it all. I probably need a girl once I get to the US. By then I'd be having so much time in my hands that I...
NOW PLAYING - No Good by Stevie Hoang
Alright! Just revamped my blog site and it looks GREAT! Anyway! On to the post! This is the first time I'm writing a review here in my...
Hurricane Irene - Another day for me
Hurricane Irene is the very first hurricane I experienced here in the US. As usual, just like the time of storms in the Philippines, I k...
A Day Trip to Boston
Okay last spring break, I got the chance to fly to Boston, Massachusetts which was supposed to be Washington D.C.. Since the flight to DC wa...
NOW PLAYING - If I Ruled The World by Big Time Rush
What would you do if you ruled the world? Well personally I'd first introduce world peace (LOL). Hahaha. Well basically I just feel ...
Categories
Beautiful Hangover
(1)
Big Time Rush
(1)
BIGBANG
(2)
blogging
(1)
Boyce Avenue
(1)
Breathe
(1)
Constricted
(1)
Emo
(1)
G-Dragon
(2)
Hurricane
(1)
I Need A Girl
(1)
iCarly
(2)
iLost My Mind
(2)
iLost My Mind review
(1)
K-pop
(1)
Love
(1)
Love Song
(1)
Lucifer
(1)
Lyrics
(1)
MTV
(1)
Music
(1)
No Good
(1)
Only Girl
(1)
Pissed
(1)
Random
(10)
Review
(1)
Senti
(3)
SHINee
(1)
Stevie Hoang
(1)
Storm
(1)
Taeyang
(1)
Travel
(1)
VMA
(1)
xsprinter
(11)
Thursday, April 26, 2012
A classmate's presentation in class
2:08 PM
xsprinter
No comments
Posted in:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Share
My Network
Archives
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2012
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(1)
A classmate's presentation in class
►
2011
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment